Gymnastics is widely regarded as one of the most beneficial sports in the development of flexibility, coordination, balance, strength and kinesthetic awareness. IAG provides a safe, fun, challenging and rewarding environment for learning. To meet our staff, click here.
2013 Girls Team Summer Camp: View Details Here
This Camp is for Current Level 3 and Up. USAG Members from other gyms are welcome!
Placement on one of the InterActive Academy Gymnastics teams is by invitation and evaluation. Our process is:
- Children within our recreational class program are "spotted" due to skill level, desire, strength, flexibility, potential and are invited to join a pre-team group for an evaluation.
- Gymnasts from other gym clubs may request an invitation to train with our team at their current level for a period of 1-2 weeks during which time they are evaluated as to skill level coachability, desire etc... and are placed within our program.
- Team try-out evaluations held by the various teams during the year.
Our coaching staff evaluates each athlete on the following placement criteria:
- Skill Level
- Individual confidence and courage
- Physical abilities
- Mental Attitude and Psychological Preparedness
- Desire and work ethic
- Attendance and Parental Support
For more information please contact
Lisa Ping at
733-3000 Ext. 1009
or email: email@example.com.